How can we help?
Use these docs to help you to upgrade your environment in support of the recent addition of the latest generation AWS instance types such as M3s and C3s.
- ★ Working with /mnt size on EY Cloud
- Ceasing of Support and Functionality for Stable-v1 and Stable-v2 Stacks
- Upgrade Guide
- Use R3 Instances
- Use T2 Instances
- About Amazon VPC on Engine Yard
- Use C4 Instances
- Use M4 Instances
- Instance and Stack EOL
- How to Use the Upgrade Information Tool
- Upgrade a Single Server (Solo) Environment
- Upgrade a Multiple Server Environment
- Simple Upgrade from Engine Yard Gentoo 2009 (stable-v2) to 12.11 (stable-v4)
- Upgrade from Engine Yard Gentoo 2009 (stable-v2) to 12.11 (stable-v4) with Custom Chef