Release Version: stable-v7-1.0.9
Action: You apply the following changes the next time you click the Upgrade button for your Engine Yard Stack V7 environment.
- Fixed an issue with the setup of third party services from addons.engineyard.com (PR: #137)
- Fixed an issue with Puma where a new Gemfile would not reload on deployment (PR: #135)
- Fixed an issue where Chef will fail to install Postgres on the first run on a new instance (PR: #132)
- Fixed an issue where Puma failed to start after restarting an instance(PR: #129)
- Removed desktop-related packages which were recommended by other packages. This addresses packages already present on instances that are upgraded to this version of the stack. (PR: #131, PR: #128)
- Added support for LogEntries *only for 64bit based instances* (PR: #127)
- No longer installing packages recommended by Collectd (PR: #124)
- Fixed issue with sourcing packages installed through custom recipe (PR: #123)
- Changed Sidekiq so it no longer runs as root (PR: #119)
- Added Memcached support (PR: #111)
- Added New Relic Infrastructure recipe (PR: #109)
- Fixed app worker count being incorrect on some instances. (PR: #116)
- Improved documentation on how to install packages using custom recipes (PR: #134)
- Fixed an issue where cronjobs were not installed on db and utility instances (PR: #133)
Instances created in an environment with v7-1.0.9 will use a new AMI, which has:
- Binaries for latests versions of Ruby already available, making for faster boot times.
- Reduced the number of packages installed alongside Collectd.