You have uploaded multiple cookbooks to customize your environment and you wish to determine which of these have actually been enabled or turned on.
- Connect to the application and database instance (for a single-server environment) or the application master instance (for a clustered environment) as described in Connect to Your Instance Using SSH.
Navigate to the cookbooks folder using the following command
- To review all the recipes that have been previously uploaded, list the files in the cookbooks folder by using the
- Navigate to the ey-custom folder in cookbooks.
- Read the metadata.rb file using the cat command:
- The enabled recipes will be displayed.
- Access EYC.
- On your Dashboard, click the environment name.
- On the Environment page, scroll down to More Options and click on Environment Variables.
Check if any of the following have been enabled and configured:
You can also review the chef log to determine whether a recipe has been enabled using the less command:
less /var/log/chef.log and searching for a specific recipe. For example, while viewing the chef log, you can enter the following to check whether the redis recipe has been enabled:
The word redis in the log will be highlighted.
Please sign in to leave a comment.