Action: You apply the following changes the next time you click the Upgrade button for your Engine Yard Gentoo 2016 environment.
Note: For clarity, since we now have 2 Gentoo stacks, we refer to this stack as the Engine Yard Gentoo 2016 stack. You can access it by using the Stack select field in the Environment UI: stable-v5-3.0.68
It's best practice to upgrade your Engine Yard Gentoo 2016 (stable-v5) stack regularly for the latest security and product updates. This update:
- Removes old code around environment variables handling (PR: #439)
- Updates Percona Server to the latest available versions (PR: #440)
- Updates git to the latest available version (PR: #441)
- Updates Python 2.7 to the latest available version (PR: #444)
- Adds support for Aurora PostgreSQL (PR: #442)
- Fixes environment variables for PHP applications (PR: #438)
- Fixes a bug with configuring Aurora MySQL (PR: #443)
For more information on Engine Yard Gentoo 2016, see the Engine Yard Gentoo 2016 docs.
Article is closed for comments.