Action: You apply the following changes the next time you click the Upgrade button for your Engine Yard Stack V6 environment.
Note: For clarity, we refer to this stack as the Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05 stack. You can access it by using the Stack select field in the Environment UI: stable-v6-1.0.31
It's best practice to upgrade your Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05 (stable-v6) stack regularly for the latest security and product updates. This update:
- Redirects assets to ssl app stream when ssl is enabled (PR: #169)
- Fixes remote_syslog init script to ensure consistent restarts (PR: #170)
- Fixes incorrect permissions of directories created by collectd check scripts (PR: #171)
- Adds support for custom SSL protocols and ciphers for nginx (PR: #172)
- Improves the installation process for PostgreSQL (PR: #177)
For more information on Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05, see the Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05 docs.