Action: You apply the following changes the next time you click the Upgrade button for your Engine Yard Stack V6 environment.
Note: For clarity, we refer to this stack as the Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05 stack. You can access it by using the Stack select field in the Environment UI: stable-v6-1.0.37
It's best practice to upgrade your Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05 (stable-v6) stack regularly for the latest security and product updates. This update:
- Update to how ruby is installed along with updated ruby versions to latest release (PR: #206)
- Fix for authorized_keys file generating incorrectly with docker instance (PR: #205)
- Postgres additional modules support (PR: #203)
- Fix for MySQL RDS failing due to copy certificate integration previous release (PR: #202)
- Release of Thinking Sphinx3 custom recipe support (PR: #200)
- Patch for CVE-2021-3156
For more information on Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05, see the Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05 docs.