Action: None. The changes take place upon deployment of the Engine Yard backend.
- Fixed: not being able to create a target group with HTTPS protocol.
- Fixed: not being able to select instance type while copying the environment from Stack v2 to Stack v4 and selecting a network (VPC).
- Added a missing link to the dashboard on some pages.
- Cloned environments are forced to use a network (VPC).
- Deleting ALB Endpoint does not delete the whole service.
- Reworked UI for the shared file system (EFS) functionality.
- Target Group Internal Port field is now set to the correct value for solo v4 environments.
- Added missing account links to the breadcrumbs on some pages.
- Classic link in no longer available when creating Networks in the VPC-enabled regions.