Action: Apply the following changes the next time you click the Upgrade button for your Engine Yard Stack V7 environment.
Note: Environment running MySQL version 5.7 should consider upgrading to this release.
- Migrated Datadog Recipe to v7, initially supporting logs MySQL (PR:#166)
- Add status reporting in some recipes. (PR:#175)
- Update ey-postgres recipe to support higher versions selected on the UI. (PR:#172)
- Fix and issue where MySQL Slave-relay log was removed by chef, thus breaking replication. (PR:#171)
- Fix for ClamAV cronjob not running, or running multiple times. (PR:#170)
- Add support for configuring ClamAV cronjob using environment variables. (PR#176)
- Add support for instance type R6a. (PR#178)
Article is closed for comments.