Impact: New EYK clusters created since this release will by default be version 1.10.1. Please contact Support if you need to upgrade an existing cluster.
- Feature: Adds persistent storage through EFS. (*)
- Feature: new dashboards added to Grafana to track deployments, pod status, and http metrics.
- Feature: Router nows supports a default application, so to handle incoming traffic to URLs not mapped to a specific domain.
- Feature: Router now can use SSL client certs to present itself. (*)
- Feature: Router can now present specific maintenance pages per application.(*)
- Improvement: upgraded EKS to version 1.21.
- Improvement: Router now outputs http metrics for each application.
- Improvement: lots of tweaks to make the cluster run smoothly.
- Fix: metrics collected by Prometheus now are properly cleaned up when retention period expires.
- Fix: Builder can now handle every and all of AWS regions.
(*) Contact Support to enable this feature.